|Eye color||Light Blue|
|Relationship||None, but has a crush on Ramona|
|Family||Mother, Father, older sister|
|Enemies||Most of the others|
|Fear||Ugly people (not anymore), being hated|
Craig SERIOUSLY likes girls, he likes them probably even more than screaming fangirls love Twilight. However, no girls really like him in return. This is quite understandable as Craig doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'NOOO!'. Craig is a complete flirt and really wants a girlfriend. The fact Craig is only twelve doesn't stop him in the slightest.
Craig isn't the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to girls and as such tends to flirt with a few girls who it is obvious he shouldn't (like easily angered girls who hate him). This has led to Craig getting a few injuries ... and most of them were very deserved, let me tell you!
For the first few episodes Craig hit on a lot of the girls and seemed to be doomed to be an early boot; but after his disasterous' ''date' with Ramona in The City Of Love he realized what an ass and an idiot he had been and vowed to change his ways. So far he still has a lot to make up for but Bonnie and Ramona have forgiven him.
- Recently, he has succeeded in getting a girlfriend, and is dating Ramona.
- Craig's love of girls comes from his older sister Grace who is INCREDIBLY girly and usually had her boyfriend over. Seeing them happy made Craig want a girlfriend ... but puberty NEVER makes anything simple.
- Craig's plot thus far can be compared to Krauss from the Survivor Fan Characters Series and Austin from SFC Forest of Dreams; all characters started out as jerks (Krauss) and womanizers (Austin) but later saw how bad they were and tried to change for the better.
- Craig's theme song is 'Simple and Clean'.
- Craig's favorite color is dark blue.
- Craig has a crush on Ramona.