|Eye color||Light Blue|
|Relationship||None, but it is clear he cares about Molly (he insists it is purely platonic)|
|Friends||Molly (best friend),Pablo, Robbie, Ling, Terrence|
|Fear||Losing his insulin|
|Talent||Making wise statements and school subjects, particularly English.|
Some guys in the world have knowledge and others have wisdom; Oliver is the latter. He is quite gifted at school work and usually comes out with a number of wise sayings depending on the situation. Oliver is also, as you may have guessed by his stereotype, type 1 diabetic and thus has to inject himself with insulin twice a day. Thankfully he doesn't fear needles in the slightest.
Oliver does have one weakness; if he doesn't take his insulin his vision becomes blurry and he starts to go light headed and will eventually pass out. Thankfully he always keeps his diabetes supplies close at hand. Somebody would have to be a real monster indeed to try and steal his insulin.
To be added later
- Oliver, as his bio states, suffers from Type 1 diabetes. He has had it since he was born; it's a recurring condition on his father's side of the family.
- Oliver is based on a close friend of CragmiteBlaster, the friend has diabetes and the same surname as Oliver and, until recently, long hair as well.
- Oliver is one of four contestants to wear glasses; the others are Cuthbert, Edgar and Winter.
- Oliver is quite close to Molly due to both having disabilities. The two are very good friends but Oliver insists nothing is going on between them. Sure there isn't Oliver, sure there isn't...
- Oliver is named after CragmiteBlaster's favorite character from Thomas the Tank Engine ... it was a nostalgic show alright?
- Oliver's theme song is 'Venus'.
- The banana on Oliver's shirt is a reference to how bananas are good for people with diabetes.