|Relationship||None, but she is aware that Ted thinks she is cute.|
|Family||Mother, Father, three older sisters|
|Friends||Ted, Bea, Winter, Sophie, Pandora|
|Talent||Medical knowledge and applying band aids.|
Suki REALLY wants to be a doctor when she grows up. She always keeps a number of band aids at the ready in case one of her friends gets a scrape as well as the fact she dresses as a nurse to show how serious she is about her dream. Suki is a slightly hyper japenese genki girl with a big heart.
Suki may be able to easily sit through medical shows about A&E but violent and scary movies and games absolutally terrify her. One thing is clear; if there is a medical challenge then Suki will pass with flying colors!
To be added later.
- Suki is Japanese.
- Suki carries a number of medical supplies around with her at all times.
- According to Suki, lots of people think she is cute. She assumes it is ebcause of her nurse outfit or her ponytail.
- Suki's theme song is 'Dun Morogh'.
- Suki lived in Japan when she was young but moved to Canada around age 6.
- In The City Of Love Suki went on a fake date with Tony; this was only for laughs as the two of them will NOT end up together.
- Also in the same epsiode Suki recived solo immunity.